a. The Flashtract Customer Referral Program ("Program") is open solely to current customers of Flashtract ("Company").
b. Participants must be a resident of the United States.
c. Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
d. Employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates of Flashtract are not eligible for the
2. Referral Reward: Referrers will receive a cash reward equivalent to 10% of the total first year contract amount for each eligible referral that results in a closed deal.
3. Definition of a Successful Referral:
a. A new customer who has not previously purchased from Flashtract.
b. A company that is not currently in a sales cycle or has been in a sales cycle with Flashtract or any of Flashtract’s affiliates in the last 90 days.
c. Completes a purchase with Flashtract as a direct result of the referral.
d. Does not cancel or return the purchased product/service within Flashtract's standard return period.
a. There is no upper limit to the number of referrals a Referrer can make.
b. Referral rewards will be provided solely for referrals culminating in closed deals.
5. Payment of Referral Reward: Referral rewards will be disbursed within 30 days of the closing of the deal via a method designated by Flashtract.
6. Tax Responsibility: Referrers are solely accountable for any tax liabilities (if applicable) arising from the receipt of referral rewards.
7. Program Changes & Termination: Flashtract reserves the unequivocal right to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the Program at any point in time and for any reason, without prior notification.
8. Fraudulent Activity: Any intent to manipulate or exploit the Program in violation of these terms will result in instantaneous disqualification from the Program and might result in legal measures.
9. Liability Limitation: Flashtract is not liable for any technical failures of any sort, including malfunctioning of any phone, computer, network, hardware, or software.
10. Privacy: Personal data acquired from Referrers will be utilized exclusively in association with the Program and for no other purpose unless explicitly consented to by the Referrer.
11. Governing Law: This Program adheres to all relevant federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any conflicts emerging from or related to the Program shall be overseen and construed in compliance with the laws of Georgia, without adhering to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
12. Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between the participants and Flashtract pertaining to the subject matter hereof, overriding all previous understandings and agreements, whether oral or written, between the involved parties concerning that subject matter.